Linkin Park - In the End Linkin Park - In the End

Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to pay a tribute to LP and use this in GD, its copyrighted material, and you won't be allowed to upload this. This song would get removed, or at the very least you won't be scouted because of this upload.

Corkscrew and SyrenMusic - Rebound (Remix) Corkscrew and SyrenMusic - Rebound (Remix)

The new melody's good. Mastering wise, this was a little hard to listen to tho. Like dreamless said, you should try to bring out the peak of the kick (the "boom" sound) and less on the tail (the loud bassy sound after the "boom"). Drums were a little too loud in general.

TardisPeanutMusic responds:

As i said to Corkscrew, i'ts fixed.

Cosmic Creamer Cosmic Creamer

I expected a joke song XD
But this is far from a joke. Really creative concept, its based entirely off the old version, keeping all the same synths and rhythms, just changing the chord progressions. And somehow it still works. It has a more mysterious and adventurous feel now, good job.

Creo - Carnivores Creo - Carnivores

That piano is the coolest

PDStep - Energize (Corkscrew Remix) PDStep - Energize (Corkscrew Remix)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ayyyy lmao xdd

Stay the Night Miku RmX Stay the Night Miku RmX

This is great! I like your more electro interpretation on the original song. I had a good laugh when Miku sang "ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo" instead of "ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh" before the drop tho haha

Nameless - Energetic Feeling (Corkscrew V2) Nameless - Energetic Feeling (Corkscrew V2)

Amazing. You're really improving and you're using these sounds pretty well. Btw you could add Nameless as a contributor to this as well.

ItzCorkscrew responds:

Oh yeah you are right! BTW thank you :))

~:Solar Abyss:~ (april fools joke) ~:Solar Abyss:~ (april fools joke)

When half the reviews so far either don't get the joke or look at it way too seriously XD

Far Away Far Away

Really like this. Its so calm. Well mastered too.
May I know where you got the vocals?

TenodiBoris responds:

Singers name is Tamara Rankovic who is my friend and was kind enough to lend her vocals for the song :)

Corkscrew - High Skies Corkscrew - High Skies

Holy shit the melody is like 80% similar to Eternal Sunshine. Is this planned to be a sequel of some sorts?

ItzCorkscrew responds:

Yes, but as you can see I have successfully finished only half project xd